Invented by Adam Shostack, the Elevation of Privilege card game is designed to help developers easily and quickly find threats to software or computer systems.
- The Standard deck contains 88 cards with 78 threat cards arranged in 6 suits based on the STRIDE mnemonic.
- This latest version contains 4 more cards in the Tampering and Elevation of Privilege suits and the Denial of Service cards now include attacks on wallets and batteries.
- The extended privacy edition contains 102 cards with an additional 13 privacy anti-pattern cards helping developers to spot common privacy and data handling errors as well.
Order a branded version
Play the game remotely using our online hand dealing tool - Croupier. Or experience the game with the games' inventor Adam Shostack at our remote game play sessions.
- Expedite shipping (1-2 days) to the US now available.
- We can arrange multi-address delivery. Just get in touch to discuss your requirements.