Mini-books on Team Topologies patterns and practices
The mini-books from Team Topologies collect guidance and tips on modern organization dynamicMini-book 1: Finding software boundaries for fast flow - Team Topologies and Domain-Driven Design
This mini-book contains the following articles:
- Building Adaptive Systems for a Fast Flow of Change - Susanne Kaiser
- About Team Topologies and Context Mapping - Alberto Brandolini
- Exploring Team and Service Relationships with Team Topologies and Context Maps - Michael Plöd
- Architecting Your Business with Domain-Driven Design and Team Topologies - Nick Tune
- Finding Good Stream Boundaries with Independent Service Heuristics and User Needs Mapping - Rich Allen and Matthew Skelton
Mini-book 2: Organization Dynamics with Team Topologies
This mini-book contains 6 articles by the authors of Team Topologies - Matthew Skelton and Manuel Pais - that cover key aspects of modern organization dynamics.
- How to break apart a monolith without destroying your team
- Forget monoliths vs. microservices. Cognitive load is what matters
- Why teams fail with Kubernetes — and what to do about it
- How to find the right DevOps tools for your team
- Why you should hire DevOps enablers, not experts
- Are poor team interactions killing your DevOps transformation?